Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BNB Blogtrain "April Showers" FREEBIE KIT!

Hi everyone!  Recently I joined on with the Bits N Bobs Blogtrain and here is my part for the "April Showers" theme for April.  It is tagger size and has tons of cute elements for those rainy days now here or here to come.  I had a lot of fun making it and I hope you like it as well!

Enjoy & have a great day!

Download HERE

Please leave a little love if you download and let me know what you think :-)

Make sure you stop by each blog and pick up their awesome kits too! All links to each blog are listed below :-)

16 comments:

deerwilderness said...

Thank you for creating and sharing this cute April Showers kit with us.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Deenie said...

Cute kit, love the adorable bears :) Thank you for sharing!

Lynna said...

Super cute and springy! Thank you for your part! :-)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Cute! Thank you.

Amberly said...

Hi Kara!

Thanks for the kit! I love the rain drops :) I'm going to use it to make awards for my website competition (http://dreamersodyssey.com/MysticMoonlight)

Tinia said...

Thank you for the freebie, your bears are adorable.

craftychic said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this cute kit!

cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for the adorable kit! =)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this awesome contribution!

Jacqueline said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit!

SONDRA said...

Love the rain! Fun kit! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

your graphics are exciting and full of color; thank you