Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FREEBIE TUESDAY??? 1 CU Elf Sign! :)

Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry I didn't have my freebie for you all yesterday like I said I would.  With the holidays and with this nasty virus that is hitting everyone here on the homefront (including myself) I haven't been able to make anything for you.  But tonight, I sat down for a little and made this cutie Elf Sign for you all compliments of a fabulous script by Debs Design which you can purchase at TKO Scraps

The Elf Sign is full size and best of all CU!  Hope you like the colors I choose for this particular sign & you can use it it a great kit or project! :) 

I will try my as much as I can to make you some more items for Christmas before it arrives, but like I said, as soon as we are all a little more on the healthy side, I'm not sure if or when I can - Hope you all can understand :)

Have a fantastic week!


Download HERE

10 comments:

deerwilderness said...

I love the little elf. He is so cute. Thank you for sharing him with us. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Danese said...

Thanks for sharing this cute elf that you have created your awesome talent :) Hope you get better soon, thanks again ! Merry Christmas :)

Gothic Inspirations said...

Hi cupcake! Thank you so much for this pressie! I can sooooooo dig your Freebie Tuesdays!! Now that I know about them. ;) Yeh, I'm slow. Off to snag. Hugs at you my friend.

Kara said...

Thanks for all your wonderful compliments everyone! Glad you all like it :)

Anisah said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Anisah

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

BlueCat said...

Cute elf! Thank you very much.

myrrhmaid319 said...

Thank-you!!!

Freebies Storage said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful post. I want to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on Freebies Storage :)

Anonymous said...

Aww...so cute. thanks!!