Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gothic Inspirations Blogtrain "Designer's Choice" - CU Freebies!

Hello Everyone!

I just can't believe it is May 1st already!?  But as each new day of the month comes, also rolls a new Gothic Inspirations Blogtrain!  Toot toot! 
This time around it is called "Designer's Choice", giving us blogtrainers, the choice on the last color of the pallete and what to make.  I chose a blushy pink & all CU Full size items :)  Hope you like what I made and can use it in something fun! 

Make sure you stop by each of the designers blog who participated in this train!  There is a little something for everyone!  The list of those who particpated are listed below my preview.

*Also, just a note from me*  Please read my TOU when using any of my CU items in kits.  Items that I soley make myself (like the items below and most my CU papers) I DO REQUIRE CREDIT in your TOU if you use these items.  I excitedly have found a few times things that I made in other kits, but then sadly, I have not been credited for them in the TOU.  Now, I'm not saying that everyone hasn't credited me for items I make and they have used (I can't download every kit out there...lol) but there has been a few kits here and there where I was not credited.  I not going as far as naming anyone - Honestly, I think that is silly to call someone out for it.  But what I am asking, is please, if my TOU asks for credit if using my CU items, please give me a little credit.  If not, just don't use it in your kits.  I don't think that's too much to ask   :)

Thanks a bunch and have a decorative day!

Download my part HERE



HEADQUARTERS

Jo with: A Taggers Scrap

Angel with: Angel Flower Scraps

Kelly with: Angel's Designz

Artmama with: Artmama's Studio

Lisa with: Arty-Pharty

Annette with: AW Design

Becky with: Becky's Creations

Deanna with: Butterfly Kisses Scraps

Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps

Stu with: Creative Crazy Scraps

Muriel with: Creative-Disorder

Crystal with: Crystal's Creations

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah

Sharon with: Designs by SharonB

Conchi with: DNScraps

Miriam with: Ellanoir

Marsha with: Falln Designz

Holly with: Freek's Creations

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations

Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags

Justine with: Made By Justine

Victoria with: Maitri Scraps

Lee with: Midnight Music Word Art

Edna with: Miss Edna's Place

Pam with: pamkez

Rieka with: Rieka Rafita

Kimberly with: Scrap Rebellion

Shelle with: Shellez Creations

Stef with: Stef’s Scrapkits

Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps - YOU ARE HERE

Tiffany with: Sweet Southern Comfort

Edna with: Vermont Angel Eyes

Sue with: Wicked Creationz

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Designs by Soul said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!!

Kara said...

You are most welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!