Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gothic Inspirations Blogtrain "Strawberry Wine" - PU Tagger Kit Freebie!

Happy June 1st everyone!

It's the 1st of the month and you know what that means, a new Gothic Inspirations Blogtrain! Toot toot!   Today is also a special day because my son Cody is graduating from High School tonight!  I can't believe he is 18 yrs old and graduating - boy I feel old...lol  I'm so proud of him! :)

Ok, this time around this blogtrain is called "Strawberry Wine" bringing the Summer right in with a blast of color!  I made a little Tagger Size kit for everyone so I hope you like what I made and can use it in something fun!

Make sure you stop by each of the designers blog who participated in this train! There is a little something for everyone! The list of those who particpated are listed below my preview.

Please leave a little love if you download :)

Download my part HERE





Annette with: AW Design
Daniela with: DarkMoon's Dream
Stina with: Designed By Stina
Sharon with: Designs by SharonB
Miriam with: Ellanoir
Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps
Sally with: Mythical Designs
Pam with: pamkez
Rieka with: Rieka Rafita
Kimberly with: Scrap Rebellion
Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps - YOU ARE HERE
Tracy with: Tracy Did It
Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing - great kit. SAS

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

Kara said...

You are most welcome everyone! :)

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

boop1935 said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful gift

GemLC said...

Adorable - thank you very much

Ladyisis said...

So cute! Thank you so much!