Friday, July 1, 2011

Gothic Inspirations Blogtrain "Catch A Wave" - CU Full Size Paper Set Freebie!

Happy July 1st everyone!

It's the 1st of the month and you know what that means, a new Gothic Inspirations Blogtrain! Toot toot!  
This time around this blogtrain is called "Catch A Wave" & I made a CU Full Size 4 pack of papers for everyone. I hope you like what I made and can use it in something fun!  Please read my TOU is you use in scrapkits :)

Make sure you stop by each of the designers blog who participated in this train! There is a little something for everyone! The list of those who particpated are listed below my preview.

Please leave a little love if you download :)
Download my part HERE




Annette with: AW Design





Muriel with: Creative-Disorder

Daniela with: DarkMoon's Dream

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah

Sharon with: Designs by SharonB

Stina with: Designs By Stina


Miriam with: Ellanoir design

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations

Victoria with: Maitri Scraps

Sally with: Mythical Designs




Pam with: pamkez

Rieka with: Rieka Rafita

Kimberly with: Scrap Rebellion

Shelle with: Shellez Creations




Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits



Sue with: Wicked Creationz



5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Mrs. H said...

I like all the textures, thanks!

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much for another fabulous share on my blog trains hun. Love all of your hard work. Hugs, Jessica

Kara said...

You are most welcome Mrs. H & Jess! Glad you like them! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much