Thursday, February 20, 2014

Scrappin' Your Heart Out Blogtrain "Read Across America" - PU Full & Tagger Size Kit Freebie


Happy Thursday everyone!

There is a new blogtrain for Scrappin' Your Heart Out for February - - -  Toot Toot!!!
This months blogtrain has the theme "Read Across America".  I did my part in both Full Size And Tagger Size....YEAH!

I hope you like what I made and can use it in something fun!
 
Make sure you stop by each of the designers blog who participated in this train!There is a little something for everyone! The list of those who participated are listed below my previews.


Please leave a little love if you download :)

FULL SIZE FREEBIE

Download for this full size kit is in 2 parts...

Download Part 1 HERE

Download Part 2 HERE



TAGGER SIZE FREEBIE




And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Welcome to the Scrappin Your Heart Out February 2014 Blog Train
Here are the designers who are participating this month

Sinfully Creative Scraps

Jodieleighs Creations

Marniejo's House Of Scraps

Creations By: Samantha

Crazy Cat Creations

Sweet Cravings Scraps - YOU ARE HERE

Black Widow Creationz

Angelaz Creationz

Craftypoly

Jiovanna's Creations

Please leave some love for their free creations when you download!



Happy Scrapping!

10 comments:

Cesc Worthy said...

Your beaming girls show the adage perfectly: "Happiness is a Good Book." Thanks.

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for the sweet book. I've always believed that reading is one of the best gifts we can have.

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

Kara said...

thanks everyone and you are all most welcome! :)

Lily said...

Very cute kit, thank you so much.

Sherri-Ann said...

What a beautiful kit. I just love that catepillar! I've happened across the reading train and hopefully I will be able to get all the parts, or most of them. thank you for this freebie :)

Lili dAix said...

Merci beaucoup !

CeeJaay said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful freebies

Kathy's PSP Creations said...

Thanks so much just adorable!

Mary Shaffer said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I absolutely love these! Reading and photography are my favorite hobbies...thanks again for sharing!