Thursday, March 20, 2014

Scrappin' Your Heart Out Blogtrain "Celebrate" - PU Tagger Kit Freebie

Happy Thursday everyone!

There is a new blogtrain for Scrappin' Your Heart Out for March - - -  Toot Toot!!!
This months blogtrain has the theme "Celebrate" for the blogtrains 1st anniversary - YEAH!

I made a little tagger size kit so I hope you like what I made and can use it in something fun!

Make sure you stop by each of the designers blog who participated in this train!There is a little something for everyone! The list of those who participated are listed below my previews.







And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Happy Scrapping!

7 comments:

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely gift.

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for the fun kit!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your gift. I love the clown-in-a-box. -Marie

Carole Holt said...

thanks so much for your contribution

Sherri-Ann said...

What a fun looking celebration kit! Thanks for sharing :)

Lily said...

awwww so cute, thank you