Monday, April 19, 2010

A HUGE thanks to all of you!

Hello everyone!

I very quickly wanted to thank all of you that have downloaded all the kites I have made here in the past few weeks.  I was so shocked to see the number of downloads!  I have over 600+ downloads on my "Beloved Memories" kit and not to far behind that is "Maggie May" & "Blame it on the Rain".  As a kit maker, it makes me so happy and proud that all of you out there like my kits!  I promise all of you, as long as you like my kits, I will keep making them!  I'm hoping soon that I'll be able to make kits to sell as well too, but like anything, it takes time for people to get to know who I am and of course, that they like what I do.

So to all of you who have downloaded my kits & left me your kinds comments, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!  You all make me feel like I'm doing something right here :-)

Have a super evening everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: