Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New PTU tagger kit "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" & PTU CU-Papers at TKO Scraps today!

Hello everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your week!  Today I have some new products just added at TKO Scraps today!

First, I have a new PTU tagger kit called "Girls Just Want to Have Fun".  When I started making it, it just reminded me of all the fun slumber parties I went to as a tween.  Watching scary movies, eating junk food galore, staying up until we couldn't stay awake anymore, all the gossip chitter chatter and the best part - it was with all my best friends too!

This personal use kit is tagger size which includes:

3 cutie slumber party ©MediEvil Creations cookies - "Blynkyn, Nod & Wynkyn"
74 cheerful girly elements
18 super fun coordinating papers
                      Photobucket

Click HERE to Purchase "Girls just want to have fun!"


Second, I have a set of 4 CU-PTU Sunset Papers both in large tagger size & full size - jpg form - 300 dpi. Also included in these papers are the greyscale overlays for each paper too! Can't beat that huh? I have been a outdoor photographer for over 6+ years and I'm so glad I get to share some of my favorite pics with you!
                      Photobucket

Click HERE for the Full Size & Click HERE for the Tagger Size :) 

Thanks everyone and have a super day!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: