Monday, June 21, 2010

An exciting decision for Sweet Cravings Scraps!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  I wanted to share an exciting decision that I have been pondering over the past few weeks.  I have decided that anything from Sweet Cravings Scraps (that's me :-)  is going to be totally EXCLUSIVE to TKO Scraps!

Since I started at TKO Scraps a few weeks ago, all the WONDERFUL designers and Pix (the "boss lady"...hehehe) have been so absolutely amazing to me and have welcomed me with open arms just like I was a family member from day one.  I didn't know any of them personally (just as a fan) but again they welcomed me as if they did know me, which I'm ever so grateful for :-)  

There a ton of wonderful scrap stores out there that I'd love to be in as well, but also, it is more of a time factor on my part.  Family life always comes 1st for me and scrap designing 2nd.  So to keep up with it both, this is why I will only be selling at TKO Scraps.

So to all the ladies at TKO Scraps, look out, you will have to drag me out kicking and screaming to get rid of me now (LOL!!!!!!)

Have a fab day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: