Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wanted to share 2 beautiful tags made with my kits from 2 great ladies!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share with you 2 tags made by 2 WONDERFUL ladies using two of my F T U kits that can be downloaded here on my blog.

First, is a tag made by Bea Bastelecke using my new F T U kit "Twilight-Alice" from the latest Brat Pack Blogtrain.  She is such a wonderful designer, isn't she?  Bea makes here own templates and used one of her templates on this tag too!  If you would like to download Bea's template that she used in the this tag click HERE to view her blog.  Thanks so much Bea, I love love love this tag!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Second, is a tag made by Kelly (aka LovemyQ) on cafemom.  Kelly used my F T U kit "The Four Elements" from the Gothic Inspirations Blogtrain in May.  Again, what a beautiful tag!!!!  Thanks so much Kelly for making this tag for me - Sorry it took me so long to post it :-(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Bea73 said...

ah thx a lot for your lovely words and compliments about my alice..it´s very important for me..and makes me happy..^_^

and wow the blue one is so much beautiful..compliment for kelly

hugs bea

Kara said...

Your most welcome Bea! I should thank you more for using my kit in your wonderful tag! :-)