Friday, July 2, 2010

New Tutorial from Amy using my PTU kit "It's Magic!"

Hello everyone!

I have another great tutorial & tag from Amy at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts using my PTU kit "It's Magic!" sold EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Look how absolutely adorable this tag is!  Makes you think Tink is right there in her fantasy land doesn't it?  Tinkerbell is aboslutely one of my all time favorite characters, so this kit I really loved making and I'd like to thank Amy for doing such a wonderful job on the tag!

If you would like to know how to make this tag by following Amy's tutorial called "Fairy Magic" using the GIMP program click HERE.
If you like to purchase "It's Magic!" click HERE
An added bonus for the 4th of July, it along with all tagger kits by Sweet Cravings Scraps, is on sale right NOW for just 76 cents!!!!!  You read that right, 76 cents!!!!!   Woooooo Hooooo huh?

Thanks Amy for such a fantastic tag!!

Have a fab day everyone!

No comments: