Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Tutorial from Amy using my PTU kit "Shooting Star"

Hello everyone!

I have another fabulous tutorial & tag from Amy at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TUTS  called "Evening Stroll" using my PTU kit "Shooting Star" sold EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Oh my goodness!  What a beautiful tag right?  I think "Starla" cookie in this kit from MediEvil Creations is one of the prettiest cookies ever, so seeing a gorgoeus tag like this made from my little ole kit makes me so proud :)

If you would like to make a tag like this from Amy's tutorial "Evening Stroll" using the GIMP program click HERE.
To purchase "Shooting Star" click HERE.
Added bonus - "Shooting Star" is on sale until Tuesday, July 13th for 94 cents!  In fact, everything from Sweet Cravings Scraps is on sale for just 94 cents!  Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!!  So why not jump over to TKO Scraps and pick up this kit and a few other goodies while the prices are this HOT HOT HOT!

Thanks Amy so much for another wonderful tag!  Your work is awesome to say the least!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: