Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Tutorial from Amy using my PTU kit "Wild Side"

Hello Everyone!

I have another awesome tutorial from Amy at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TUTS called "Wild Side" using my PTU kit "Wild Side" sold EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Is this not just so cool?  I am a HUGE Pinuptoons fan and to have a cool toon incorated into one of my kits, well there is no way I couldn't love it!  She looks like a "wild" girl doesn't she? (lol)

If you wold like to make a tag just like this using the GIMP program click HERE for Amy's tutorial "Wild Side".
To purchase the Pinuptoons tube used in this tag from CILM click HERE
To purchase "Wild Side" click HERE.

Thanks so much Amy for yet another fab tut!  I love love love it!!

Have splash of a day!!!!!!

No comments: