Friday, September 3, 2010

FREEBIE FRIDAY!!! FTU Tagger Kit "Back to School" (Part 1)

Hello Everyone!

It's Friday and that means FREEBIE FRIDAY!  YEAH!  For this weeks freebie I have a really cute back to school kit for you all. 
I and my gal Crystal at Creative Scraps by Crys (formerly Sinfully Creative Scraps) did a collab for no other than the dreaded ~ da da da ~ "BACK TO SCHOOL"....lol. 
You can download my part below but don't forget to snag Crystals Part #1 HERE on her blog!

PS: I've changed the preview for things I give here on my blog - This kit is the 1st I have used it -  Tell me what you think!  I read every and all messages here on my blog and any emails, so give this gal some feedback ~ pretty please with sugar on top :)
Hope you all like the kits and have a exorbitant day!

Download HERE


Don't forget to snag Crystal's part HERE (preview below) :)

8 comments:

foreverjeune said...

just downloaded your school freebie kit .. Thanks! .. and I like the new preview for your kits !!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Tiffany said...

I like your preview very much. Thank you so much for this freebie. Take care and have a great Labor Day weekend.

Kara said...

Thanks Mary & Tiffany! Happy Scrapping! :)

Tricia said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Trés joli kit. merci beaucoup

Sharon A said...

Thanks for the kit hun, I'm heading over for the other part. I'll be writing a tut with it as soon as its done downloading

Gina said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing!