Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Tutorial from Amy using my PTU kit "Strangers in the Night".

Hello Everyone!
I have a spooky new tutorial and tag for you all by Amy at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TUTS called "Strangers in the Night" using my PTU kit "Strangers in the Night" sold EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How adorable is this tag?  Amy took an ever so cute Gorguss gal and made it fit right into the scene of a spoooky Halloween night!


If you would like to make a tag like this from Amy's tutorial "Strangers in the Night" using the GIMP program click HERE.
If you would like to use the same Gorjuss tube by Suzanne Woolcott that Amy used, click HERE to purchase.
To purchase my kit "Strangers in the Night" click HERE.

Thanks so much Amy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Have a funtastic Tuesday eveing!

No comments: