Monday, December 27, 2010

2 New PTU kits at TKO Scraps "Fields of Gold" & "All This Time" ~ PLUS a fresh new look for the New year!!!!!

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a great Christmas weekend and spent lots of fun time with the people you love! 
Today I have 2 cute PTU kits for you just added to TKO Scraps tonight! 
The 1st kit is called "Fields of Gold" and the 2nd kit is called "All This Time" (previews below).  I purchased these ever so cute cookies from Sinful Mindz and just couldn't figure out which one to use, so I used both...ha ha ha!  I hope you like them and can make some remarkable tags out of them!  If you would like to share your tags with me, just flip me an email with a copy of the tag you make.  I love to get and show off tags from everyone!
And I almost forgot...I have a fresh new look to my previews.  Hope you like that as well :)

                     
You are ready to take on a new venture. Where everything is gentle has that stunning flare of sparkling gold to warm your day. If this sounds like the type of venture you want to be part of, what better way than "Fields of Gold" for your scrap projects or tags!

This personal use kit is tagger size which includes:
2 honeyed ©Sinful Mindz cookies - "Winter Fairy 1"
62 gleaming elements
18 luminous coordinating papers
Stop what you are doing and enjoy the splendor of "Fields of Gold" today!

To purchase "Fields of Gold" click HERE


                      
It's a new year! And with every new year you want to make some changes, right? Changes for the better and changes to add a little extra fun in your day. If this is the type of change you are looking for in your scrap projects or tags, you certainly found it in "All This Time"!
This personal use kit is tagger size which includes:
2 alluring ©Sinful Mindz cookies - "Winter Fairy 2"
62 precious elements
18 smoothing coordinating papers
Turn back the tables of time and add a little "All This Time" to your new year!

To purchase "All This Time" click HERE


Have a golden time of a day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such lovely kits .. What to do in the New Year? You know me !!