Thursday, June 30, 2011

New PTU kit "Land of Confusion" only at TKO Scraps!

Hello everyone!
I have a new kit just added at TKO Scraps today called "Land of Confusion".  It's a little kit for all of you that like add a little chaos into your day :)

I was going to add this as a new kit for the 1st of July but I've come to find out I'm going to be major busy on the homefront tomorrow - lucky me! (lol)  So, since I have it in early, you have 2 days to get this cool kit along with all my other kits for just 99 cents each!  Take advantage of this sale before it blooooowsss away! :)


The night and day is murky with a daze of confusion of what is going on around you.  Every corner has a mystified venture.  Intrigued?  Why not put that curiosity to rest with "Land of Confusion" in your scrap projects or tags!

This personal use tagger size kit includes:
 2 puzzling ©Gemini Creationz posers - "Dolly2"
98 perplexing elements
20 enigmatic coordinating papers

Can you figure the true puzzle of "Land of Confusion" ?
We are waiting for you, if you dare!!!!
To purchase "Land of Confusion" click HERE


Oh, and here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)

Have a puzzling day!

No comments: