Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sharing a few pics from our vacation :)

Hi everyone!
I finally got a chance to share a few pics I took while we were on vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC :)
The first set of pics are all of my daughter Emmalee - I always try and take her yearly pics while we are there and this is what she gave me this year - She is one hell of a DIVA I tell ya!...lol She picked out all the clothes and she gave me all these poses on her own...What a squirt...lol

The rest are just a few random pics of all of us (me, my husband David, my daughter Emmalee & my son Cody) - Notice, I only have ONE single pic of my son Cody (at the end). It is the ONLY pic I got of him while we were there - He REFUSED to get in any pics - nothing new there either....lol
Have a funtastic weekend!
 

 

 


 




 

 

 

No comments: