Monday, November 21, 2011

New PTU kit "I Believe in You" only at TKO Scraps!

Happy Monday everyone!

I have a new tagger kit just added to TKO Scraps today called "I Believe in You".  Since Friday kicks off the start of the Christmas season, I thought it would be a great way to show some good ole yule time cheer too :)

Hope you like it :)
Photobucket
The spirit of Christmas is in the air. The sounds of yule time music, a sweet childs laughter and the aromic smells of Christmas goodies are everywhere! What better way to show your sentiment of the season in your scrap projects and tags than with "I Believe in You" !

This personal use large tagger size kit includes:

3 merry ©MediEvil Creations cookies - "Christmas Ballerina"
65 jolly elements
15 festive coordinating papers
 

Grab a glass of milk & cookies and enjoy the season with that
special someone with "I Believe in You" today!

Click HERE to purchase "I Believe in You"
This kit along with everything from
Sweet Cravings Scraps
is just $.93 until the end of November!!!!

And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 
Have a festive day & week!


Sweet Cravings Scraps

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came from TKO Scraps .. Since you still have a sale on yur kits .. I, too can Believe in You (lol) and I did .. another lovely kit!

Kara said...

Mary, you are just a sweety heart! :)