Friday, February 24, 2012

New tutorials from Lyn & Tiffany!

TGIF everyone!

Sorry for my absence lately.  Everyone here on the homefront just can't seem to knock these colds we have had, so it's been all sickies here for about 3 weeks :(

At any rate, I do have some fabulous tutorials both from Lyn at Angel Tuts using my PTU kits "Shiver Me Timbers", "Feels Like Today" & "Every Morning" and a fabu tutorial from Tiffany at Sweet Addictionz using my PTU kit "Drift Away".


Lyn's tutorial for the tag below "Shiver Me Timbers" can be found HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Lyn's tutorial for the tag below "Feels Like Today" can be found HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Lyn's tutorial for the tag below "Every Morning" can be found HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My PTU kits "Shiver Me Timbers", "Feels Like Today" & "Every Morning can be purchased at all my stores.


Tiffany's tutorial can be found HERE
My PTU kit "Drift Away" can be purchased at all my stores.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What awesome tags!  Thank you so much Lyn & Tiffany!  I love love love them all!

Have a fabu weekend everyone! ;)


Sweet Cravings Scraps

No comments: