Thursday, March 21, 2013

New PTU kit "Piece of Mind" in stores now!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Please forgive me for not being around as much as I usually am.  I have been a little busy on the homefront with my family & a close family member visiting that I have been falling a tab bit behind :(  But I did finally get a new PTU kit finished and in stores now called "Piece of Mind".  It is a calming themed kit I'm sure would be fun in any type of scrap project you might have :)

Hope you like it :)

 photo PieceofMind_zps87f46ccf.png

Now available at :
 
 

Wilma4ever

And don't forget...

For the month of March all individual kits from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just $1.00 & Bundle Packs are 66% OFF!

Hurry and get what you need while these prices are so hot hot hot!




And here are 2 little tags I made with the kit too :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Happy Scrapping!

No comments: