Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New PTU Tagger Kit "Colors of the Wind" in stores now!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I have a new PTU tagger kit in stores now called "Colors of the Wind".  I am ready for Summer to get here, so I made this fun little kit in hopes that it will get here soon :) 
I'm sure would be fun in any type of scrap project you might have :)

Hope you like it :)

 photo SCS_ColorsOfTheWind_Preview_zps1ff02d25.jpg


Now available at :
Scrappin Dollars

 Wilma4ever


For the month of April all individual kits &
Bundle Packs from Sweet Cravings Scraps are 40% off!!

 
And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Happy Scrapping!
 
 

1 comment:

HappyScreens said...

Thank you so much for all of the blog train freebies - they are wonderful!