Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New PTU Full Size & Tagger Size Kit "Honey in the Sun" in stores now!


Happy Tuesday everyone!

I have a new PTU Full size and Tagger size kit in stores now called "Honey in the Sun".  It's a fun summer themed kit I'm sure you can have fun with:)
Sorry I am so late this month with something new.  My husband and I started tearing down the flooring in our house and it has been taking alot more time than I thought and I have been super busy with it :(

At any rate, hope you like the new kit :)

Full Size Kit now available at :

Below is an example of the Bonus Quickpage included in the Full Size kit!



Tagger Size Kit now available at :





This new kit and all individual items
from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just $1.25 each
and Bundle Packs are just $3.75 each
 until the end of June!!!

And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments: