Friday, January 1, 2016

New PTU CU Full Size Set of 10 Papers "Divine Moments" in stores now!

Happy New Years Day everyone!

Sorry for not having anything new in December.  It was a crazy month with sickness going through my house left and right, then of course Christmas which we got very behind being sick :(  But I do have something new and fun in stores, this new month of the new year, a new set of CU Papers this month, so here we go :)

This set of new Full Size CU Paper Set is called "Divine Moments".  The colors reminded me of winter but I think they could be used in any type of fun project you may have :)

Hope you like them! :)



Full Size Papers now available at :


Scrap and Tubes


This new paper set and all individual items
from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just $1.00 each
and Bundle Packs are just $3.00 each
until the end of January!!!

And don't forget!  I still have
"BUY MY STORE"
for just $20!!!

Happy New Year to ALL & Happy Scrapping!

No comments: