Saturday, April 25, 2020

New PTU Full Size & Tagger Size Kit "Dream With Me" in stores now!

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

I have a new kit in stores today!  The new PTU kit is called "Dream With Me" and is available in both Full and Tagger size.  I went with a Spring/Night time themed kit that I'm sure you can have fun with!

Hope you like the new kit :)


Full Size Kit now available at :

Mystical Scraps

TKO Scraps


Tagger Size Kit now available at :

Mystical Scraps

TKO Scraps

All That Glitterz

These new kits and all individual items
from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just $1.00 each
from now until the end of May!


And don't forget!  I still have
"BUY MY STORE"
now just $15!!!

And here is a little tag I made with the my new kit "Dream With Me"







Stay Safe and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: