Wednesday, October 21, 2020

New tutorial from Belinda and tags from Shawna using my PTU kit "Freakshow"

 Happy Wednesday everyone!


But I have a new tutorial from and Belinda at BKC Designs and Shawna at Jagged Creations using new PTU kit "Freakshow".  The kit is available in all my stores.


Belinda's tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE




All tags below can be found on Shawna's blog HERE




Thanks so much Belinda and Shawna!  I love love love them all!


Stay Safe and Happy Scrapping!






2 comments:

Satta King | Sattaking said...

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. satta king has turned into a real brand to win more cash in only a brief span. Subsequently individuals are so inquisitive to think about the procedure of the game. Here we have brought a few procedures that will help you in understanding the best approach to gain cash by the sattaking. Also find the fastest satta king result & chart online at Online Sattaking

Satta King | Satta King Result | Satta Gali | SattaKing | Satta King 2021 said...

I think This is good info.. For those who are interested in blogging, To see the satta market report visit satttakingt.com, we are providing the useful result, Satta King Faridabad Satta, Satta Bazaar, Gali Satta king chart 2021