Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New PTU Full Size & Tagger Size Kit "Times Like These" in stores now!

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

Here is my last kit in stores for 2013 - literally...hahaha  I know I had previously said that I was going to have another Christmas kit in stores but with big projects around the house that had to be done, Christmas itself and of course everyone here getting sick, I just plum didn't have the time to complete another one :(  However I did get to make a winter themed kit finished and the fun part about it, is that you can use it for either Christmas or Winter themed projects! Plus, I made it in Full Size and Tagger Size too!

Hope you like it and have a wonderland New Years! :)


Full Size Kit now available at :


Below is an example of the Bonus Quickpage included in the Full Size kit!



Tagger Size Kit now available at :





This new kit and all individual items
from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just 99 cents each
and Bundle Packs are just 67% OFF
 from now until the end of January!!!


And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Happy Scrapping!


No comments: