Monday, March 29, 2010

My first award!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Holy Cow!  I got my first award!  Woooooooo Hooooooo!  This award is from my new dear friend Nette.  Thank you sooooo much Nette!  I'm so happy you honored me with this award even though I'm such a newbie (lol).  But I will except it with my most sincere & gracious thanks!

So, according to Miss Nette, I am to pass this award on to 12 other people, but like her, I don't think I know 12 people to send it to yet (lol).  So what I'm going to do is pass it on to a few of my friends, who like me, are new to the world of scrap making & to those who have helped me out so much in the process of getting here.  But each are people I think who truly deserve it.

1st ~ Jess (my dear friend) of Sakred Creations
2nd  ~ Crystal of Sinfully Creative Scraps
3rd  ~ StormyLisa also of Sinfully Creative Scraps
4th  ~ Chassity of Polka Dot Scraps 
5th  ~ And if this allowed, I'd like to also give this award to Nette of Nette's NightOwl Works too.  She has always been so super nice to me, even when I wasn't a scrapmaker.  And now that I am, I'm glad I can join her in this great adventure with a new friend too :-)

Have a great Monday everyone!!!!!!!

1 comment: