Friday, April 2, 2010

FREEBIE FRIDAY!!! 3 New FREE CU Frames!

Happy Friday Everyone!  Easter is almost here and with this weeks CU freebie, I wanted to do something a little different, so I made you all some crazy frames!  They are large tagger size & 3 frames to choose from in the pack & CU!  I'm certain you will find something to do with them :-)

Make sure you stop back on Monday, I will have a great new freebie kit!  It is for the Gothic Inspirations Blogtrain "Beloved Memory" .  My first Blogtrain and a freebie kit to you :-)

Have a Happy Easter everyone!



Download HERE

Please leave a little love and let me know you stopped by too :-)

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

melliel said...

These frames look great! Thanks for sharing.